Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Philips PD7016/37 7-Inch Portable LCD Dual DVD Player

This portable DVD player is a pleasant surprise .... which is the best product can have on a vehicle. I know because I've gone through two DVD players before and the thought of custom entertainment center so far. This double DVD player can play two DVD 2 SCREENS IN DIFFERENT AT THE SAME TIME (my 5 year old and 4 year old boy have settled the dispute over who watches Barbie and the Iron Man .... as for always), or if he CAN PLAY A DVD on two screens at once (by connecting the cable to the other.) Yes it is Philips PD 7016, which entered the market only a few months ago ....... and no PD7012 (almost me wrong during the selection.) The volume is extraordinarily high so that the car FM transmitter that I ordered with the intention of connecting the speakers to DVD car radio is useless for me .... because the small speakers are cranes SuperD players! Start playback from where it stopped, even after shutting down for a whole day. No matter how bumpy the ride is, the player does not skip a track. Above all, I like to look at things with class and this is an elegant looking thing inside the car ....( to see from the rear of the vehicle). The cables are well located next to the seats of my car and not flying all over the place, barely visible to everyone. Me and my husband already planning to return our vehicle to install custom entertainment system until I saw this product at Wal-Mart site. At first I thought it was cheap at 129.00, up to a week after the price rose to 135.00. I reluctantly bought it after reading the 5 star reviews .... I was surprised by the quality of the product, my entire family fell in love with the elegant appearance and superior performance in I installed it and have been operating without effort. And tests (see other sites for more reviews) have been such that today, as I write this review, the price has gone up to 170.00 at Amazon and elsewhere. It is highly recommended, grab while you can. Our family friends have some as the price keeps going up ..... worth every dollar. You will record this as well.

Technical Details

  • Double your movies on the road with two 7" TFT LCD DVD players
  • The color LCD display brings images to life, showing off your treasured photos
  • The Portable DVD Player is compatible con discos DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, SVCD and CD
  • Double your movies on the road with two 7" TFT LCD DVD players to let the passengers indulge in enjoying their own DVD Movies, music and photos on the road.
  • The color LCD display brings images to life, showing off your treasured photos, favorite movies and music with the same real life rich detail and vibrant colors as high quality prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment